To build up after my (partly failed) 90-days-challenge, I decided to build up a list of habits, by adding one small item every day.
Rules for my habits
At the end of each day, I am going to check my list, and decide if the day was a success. I need to fulfill at least 80% of the ever-growing list, with no item skipped more than two days in a row. I think of this rule like the “cheat day” in nutrition.
For December of 2017, I try to add one item to my list of habits everyday. So here we go. As I started this new method on December 4th, there is more than one item on this day.
- Contact someone close to me every day – 08.12.2017
- Write a new task everyday – 07.12.2017
- Put away dishes immediately – 06.12.2017
- Write 300 words – 05.12.2017
- Go to bed before 11pm – 04.12.2017
- Work out (running or bodyweight) – 04.12.2017
- Don’t drink – 04.12.2017